1/14/14

Baby has arrived...


Hello Friends. It has been far too long since I have posted an update and there's a good reason for that... She is pictured above! Our baby (girl) is finally here! Well, to be totally honest she's been here for six weeks I just haven't really had the chance or the call to post here about it...I have been far too busy getting as many baby snuggles as I can before she grows out of that cuddly phase that is bound to end way too quickly. 

She came into the world on Nov 28th and has been the light of our lives. The first few weeks were super hard and any of you that are parents would know that adjusting to life with a newborn comes with a very large set of challenges but the good always outweighs the bad. She is now beginning to smile and coo and make sweet little noises that are a treat to wake up to. There are other noises too that aren't always a treat but that's a completely different post altogether. 

For now we are rolling with the punches and trying desperately to establish some sort of a routine. I'm going to try hard not to turn this blog into a mommy blog, but I will chat about parenthood from time to time because realistically she is the best thing I've ever created...she is my best work so far, so why not include things about her on this blog about my "creative" life. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, even with my long absences some of you still check in daily and that means a lot. I hope to get back in the swing of things soon-ish...but for now, I will resume my baby snuggles. xoxo-kinga


1 comment:

Aine said...

She is so beautiful Kinga! May she bring you so much joy & happiness. Aine x